|Portrayed by:||James Arnold Taylor|
Topo is Aqualad's friend from the Conservatory of Sorcery.
In Young Justice #14: "Under the Surface...", Topo was attacked by purists. He tried his best to escape, even spouting ink to cover his retreat. But it was to no avail; the purists found him and carved "MIΓAΣ"—impure—into his chest. He was ashamed of his mark, and did not like showing it. He only showed it after Kaldur insisted. King Sha'ark blamed Topo for being an easy target. Topo's friends knew full well what caused his injuries, and they sought out Ronal and his friends. As the argument grew hotter, Topo moved to the background. For him, it all wasn't necessary. The fight was broken up by Aqualad, and all returned home.
In Young Justice #15: "...Here There be Monsters", Topo did not join his friends to overturn a purist ambush on Aqualad and his teammates, but did go to the trench. When a mysterious spell weakened all the impure Atlanteans, Topo was affected too. He still had the wits to spout an ink screen to save King Sha'ark from a certain death. When the ink had cleared, the purists were defeated, though Topo was too weakened to continue the fight. After Ronal was fully pardoned for his complicity in the abduction of Queen Mera, Topo successfully persuaded Sha'ark not to eat him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Sorcery: As a student of the Conservatory of Sorcery, Topo was skilled in Atlantean magic. He uses his skills for art rather than combat.
- Ink spout: One of the features of his cephalopod biology
- Young Justice #5: "What's the Story?" (flashback)
- Young Justice #14: "Under the Surface..."
- Young Justice #15: "...Here There be Monsters"